CPAP 72000mAh/266.4Wh Portable Power Station (ES720)
- 🔋【Off-Grid Power Supply for CPAP】This 266Wh 72000mAh high-capacity CPAP battery backup comes with a DC cigarette lighter port with 4 adjustable voltages (12V/16.5V/20V/24V), and it is compatible with most CPAP machines on the market, including ResMed Airsense 9 / Airsense 10 / Aircurve 10 / AirMini / Philips Dreamstation, etc. When you're stuck in a power outage or out camping, you can still get several nights' charge with this CPAP power bank. (Note: CPAP adapter and cable are not included)
- 🔋【Power Hub for Your Portable Devices】All-in-one power solution with 12V/15A cigarette lighter socket (180W Max), Adjustable DC power(12-24V), 2 high-speed USB-C PD(60W Max), and 1 QC USB-A port. USB-C1 60W fast charging meets the power needs of all your PD devices and revives your MacBook Pro in only 2 hours, saving you valuable time. The power pack is compatible with CPAP machines, laptops, cell phones, drones, cameras, car vacuum cleaners, blast pumps, walkie-talkies, Switch, and more.
- 🔋【Charge Multiple Devices Simultaneously】This portable charger has 5 output ports with a power management system to safely provide maximum power to multiple devices at the same time. The power bank with 10W wireless charging also provides convenience for charging cell phones. (Note: Not TSA-Approved, Not Allowed on a plane)
- 🔋【Rapid Recharged Easily】Recharged the battery pack by 3 methods. (1) fully recharged via a 60W PD charger or car charger within 5-6hrs; (2) recharged under the sun with the solar panel within 3-4hrs while outdoor; (3) recharged from an AC wall outlet or a carport within 3-4hrs.
- 🔋【Led Light with SOS Function】Powerful built-in LED flashlight with 4 modes(Steady Light / Dim Light / SOS Mode / Strobe Mode ), which keeps you safe in the darkness and provides convenience for your outdoor emergency.
- 🔋【What you Get】1* Easylonger GP14 72000mAh Portable power bank, 1* Handy Bag, 1* 40W AC adapter, 1* DC cable, 1* USB-C to USB-C cable, 1* USB-A to USB-C cable, 1* 16 in 1 Connector, 1* User Manual, 7*24 Hours rapid customer service, lifetime technical support after purchase.
Connector type 2 x USB Type C, 1 x USB Type A, 1 x DC, 1 x Cigar Light port, 1 x Wireless Panel Product Name EASYLONGER ES720 Battery capacity 3.7V/72000mAh/266.4Wh Size 9.1 x 5.9 x 1.7 inches/3.3 pounds Voltage 24 Volts , 20 Volts, 5 Volts, 9 Volts, 15 Volts, 12 Volts Battery cell composition Lithium Ion
We were camping for 3 nights and I was running my CPAP (w 12v/24v adapter and heat/humidifier off) as well as charging my phone. On the 4th morning still had 2 lights on the meter. I imagine could have done 5-6 nights without a problem.
This battery is perfect for my travel needs. However, if you are using this battery for a CPAP, you must buy the 12V adapter.
Good battery life
I have been using this for one year to charge my laptop and phone. After exactly one year, when I was charging the power bank, it automatically turned off and stops working. It is not charging anything, it does not get charged, the light indicators completely off. Poor junk
I did use the battery over the past week for a laptop with very good results. My mother is in the hospital and I spent 3-4 hours with her each day, working while she mostly slept. I ran down the battery 10-20% during that time under mild use. While heavy, made working at the hospital much more convenient since I was restricted to be near an outlet.
I saw people say 24v won't work, but it works fine if you have the right cable. I used the 24v cable that I had previous acquired and used with another lithium battery.
I did a small test with it, and it lasted about 4 hours with Heated Hose/Humidifer/Auto CPAP running around 12cm. Obviously if I were to truly use this, I would probably use my AirMini since it draws much lower power or would use the S10 with humidifier/heated host off.
The battery itself is heavy and contains too much lithium for a plane. International flights are restricted to 100Wh and domestic 150Wh, so at 266Wh it's really only good for home / camping use. But it seems like a solid backup option and I appreciate the USB-C/USB-A ports which would allow a second use, time away from the house for laptop/tablet/phone. We do a lot of swim meets and this now provided an option while we sit around.
The reason for 4-stars, is the controls. I find the two buttons a little funky and would appreciate an LED display of remaining capacity. The voltage selector should also be LED. I noticed they have this in the larger battery, but I guess that has helped keep down costs, so it's a bit of a tradeoff.